Before the Christmas break Christian's school had an awards assembly and I am proud to say that Christian received an award for his "gentleness and honesty".
Recently Lily received a card from her Sunday School teacher. Here is what the teacher's note said:
Hi Lily!
All week long I've been thinking about the song you sang for the class on Sunday. You were so brave to get up in front of everyone and sing!
Your sweet voice touched my heart and even now makes me smile to think of it. You know what? I know that when Jesus heard you sing it made Him smile too. Jesus loves to hear us sing praises to Him.
What a sweet girl you are! Thank you for your beautiful song.
See you Sunday!
Teacher Pat
I was really surprised to find out that Lily had sang in front of her class. She is not usually so brave and can sometimes be a little shy. I spoke with her teacher the following Sunday and she told me Lily's song sounded so sweet and all the adults in the room were so touched that they all had tears in their eyes. Lily had not mentioned that she sang in class so I was really grateful that her teacher had sent the note. I've saved the note and will treasure it always. I'm so proud of my little girl.
Here she is singing her song.
I feel so honored to be Christian and Lily's mommy. I am so grateful to the Lord who blessed this childless and completly undeserving woman with the best children. (No offense to anyone who feels their children are the best. I just feel very blessed.)


1 comment:
DARLING!!!! I love it.
Post a Comment