Friday, March 7, 2014

Awards Assembly

Today Christian (7th Grade) and Lily (3rd Grade) both received "Character Trait" awards at school.  Lily received an award for "Courage" (Joshua 1:9) and Christian received an award "Respect" (1Thessalonians 5:12-13).  I feel like these character trait awards are a good representation of them and I am so very proud of both of them.  I'm so glad I was able to take off work to be there when they received their awards.

Remember, I commanded you to be strong and brave.  Don't be afraid, because the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. 
Joshua 1:9

 
12.  Now brothers and sisters, we ask you to recognize the value of those who work hard among you--those who, as followers of the Lord, care for you and tell you how to live.  13.  Show them the highest respect and love because of the work they do.  1Thessalonians 5:12-13

No comments: