Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Halloween 2008

Well it seems that I am behind on posting pictures. I was looking at these pictures on the computer and I thought I just have to post these on my blog. How could I resist? The kids had a great time on Halloween. Christian wanted to go trick or treating with his buddies from school, so I took him and three other boys trick or treating. Alex took Lily to "Trunk or Treat" at Del Cerro Baptist Church and they came home with a ton of candy. When I asked Alex why he let Lily collect a huge bag full of candy he replied "well everyone thought she was so cute they just kept giving her handfuls of candy and I couldn't say no." I don't buy it.
Aren't they cute?

Christian and Lily posing in front of Grandma Judy's house.

Trick or Treat!

Lily dressed as Glinda the Good Witch from the Wizard of Oz.

Christian dressed as Jango Fett from Star Wars.

No comments: