
We decided to make an impromptu trip to the Grand Canyon for Easter Vacation. We drove to Williams, Arizona where we ate dinner and spent the night at the Grand Canyon Railway Hotel. After breakfast in the morning we watched the wild west show and shoot out, and then we boarded the train for the Grand Canyon. We were entertained along the way by a singing cowboy. At the Grand Canyon we enjoyed the spectacular views, ate lunch and took a motor coach tour around the south rim of the Canyon.

We stopped in Glamis so the kids could play in the sand dunes.

"The Boys"

The kids got to pet the horses after the wild west show.

Getting ready to board the train to the Grand Canyon.

There kids were excited to see snow on the ground.

I don't know how many times I had to say "Lily stay away from the edge."

Enjoying the view

Having fun!

We made a stop in the Mojave Desert on the way home.
2 comments:
I'm nervous just reading about you having to tell Lily to stay away from the edge!
I was very nervous, both kids kept leaning over the edge. Christian stopped when I told him it was dangerous, but Lily kept leaning over the edge trying to get a better look.
Post a Comment