Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rainy Day Fun

On this rainy morning I dressed Lily for school and put on her Tinkerbell raincoat and gave her the matching Tinkerbell umbrella. She looked so cute I thought I would take a couple of pictures of her before I drove her to school. I snapped a couple of pictures and then went back inside the house to put the camera away and grab my purse and keys so I could take her to school. When I went back outside just 2 minutes later Lily was covered in mud! She jumped in mud puddles even though I had told her to stay out of the puddles. I had to changed her clothes and then I had to wash her muddy outfit several times before it finally came clean. Have I mentioned before that Lily loves, puddles, mud, dirt and sand? She loves to be outside and she never stays clean for very long.

1 comment:

Jenna Jill said...

Oh my goodness she is way too cute. LOVE the umbrella. What a cutie pie.